Tuesday 26 June 2012

New Monthly Mondays!

As many of you know, Proud Lion is closed on Sunday and Mondays to give me a much needed weekend - something I started after more than two years of working a six-day week, almost every week.

It makes a huge difference to me - but I am aware that some of you also only get those two days of each week. So in a change to the previously advertised monthly Monday opening, I'll now be opening on the FIRST MONDAY of each month. This is based on customer feedback that some people would rather we opened after pay day. I happy to accomodate where I can.


So, Proud Lion will be open on Monday 2nd July from 12-2pm. Then again on Monday 6th August. And so on. all other opening times remain unchanged.

I look forward to seeing some of you in store and apologies to anyone if they tried to pop in yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment